I’ll be taking the next couple of weeks off from writing, so I just wanted to wish you all a very happy holiday season. I hope you get some time to relax and spend some time with your family.
And, if you asked Santa for any camera gear this year, then I hope it shows up under the tree
It’s been a great year for PhotoNaturalist. Our traffic continues to double each year, and we’re almost five years old now!
Top Posts of 2013
In case you missed them, here were the top posts of the year:
- How To Merge Two Exposures
- How To Focus Closer With Your Lenses
- Benefits of a Full Frame Camera
- What’s Wrong With This Photo?
- Three Quick Tips For Close-Ups
- The Most Common Problem In Nature Photography
- Why You Should Calibrate Your Monitor
- 6 Tips For Photographing Shorebirds
- 4 Tips For Getting the Most Out of Your Tripod
- Benefits of Sharing Your Photos Online
Until next year!
Thank you all for continuing to read and support PhotoNaturalist. I hope you enjoyed all of our posts this year, and I hope you enjoy all the new posts we publish in 2014!
Cheers to a whole new year of capturing natural light!
About the Author: Steve Berardi is a naturalist, photographer, software engineer, and founder of PhotoNaturalist. You can usually find him hiking in the beautiful mountains and deserts of southern California.