The eBook is a complete guide to photographing wildflowers with a digital SLR. It will teach you how to take stunning photos of wildflowers, and how to post-process them in Adobe Photoshop (CS 4 or later and Elements 8 or later).
Here’s a sneak peak of what you’ll learn in this 65-page eBook:
Photos you’ll learn about in the book
Below are just some of the photographs you’ll learn about in this eBook. And, hopefully by the time you finish reading, you’ll be able to take photos like this too!
What readers have said about the book
“A must have for anyone venturing into flower photography. All sections are well explained, easy to understand and the photographs are excellent examples of these procedures.”
“This book leads you by the hand with a well chosen equipment list, well chosen examples and some advanced processes for progressing from ‘beginner’ to ‘pretty damned good’ in wildflower photography – all you need to do after reading this is … practice!”
–Shane Kelly / www.shanek54.co.uk
Buy the eBook now for just $12.00!
After paying, make sure you click the “Complete Purchase” button.
The eBook comes in the standard PDF format, which you can view with Adobe’s free Reader software. Feel free to print the eBook, but please do not redistribute copies. 🙂
If you experience any problems with payment or downloading the eBook, or would like a refund, please contact me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
How to become an affiliate
If you’d like to tell your friends about this eBook and earn a 50% commission for any sales you refer, then please consider signing up as an affiliate. Here’s how it works:
- Sign-up to be an affiliate seller through e-Junkie (the service I use to handle purchases).
- You’ll earn a 50% commission on every sale you refer. I pay affiliates within the first week of each month via PayPal.
- Feel free to use photos from the book to help with promotion (check out this set on Flickr for higher resolution versions). You may also use any of the banners below (or you can make your own from images in the ebook).
- Consider writing a review about the eBook on your blog or share your thoughts on Facebook. But, please do not spam anyone about the book. Nobody likes spam!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
About the Author: Steve Berardi is a naturalist, photographer, computer scientist, and founder of PhotoNaturalist. You can usually find him hiking in the beautiful mountains and deserts of Southern California. His photographs have been used by Nature Photographer Magazine, the National Wildlife Federation, and the Sierra Club. He’s also written numerous articles for the Digital Photography School and PhotoYou Magazine.