- Free eBook on Wildflower Photography
- Three Ways To Recover Photos From a Corrupt Memory Card
- How to Win the Battle of Close-Up Photography
- Five Things Every Landscape Photographer Should Carry At All Times
- How To Reduce Noise In Your Close-Up Photos
- A Fun Way To Improve Your Wildflower Photography
- The Perfect Backpack For a Hiking Photographer
- Three Reasons to Avoid Relying on the Crop Tool
- Eight Tips For Photographing Silhouettes
- How to Switch Lenses On Your Camera
I hope you enjoyed all the articles at PhotoNaturalist this year! And, cheers to a very wonderful 2013
Get more great tips in our free weekly newsletter.
About the Author: Steve Berardi is a naturalist, photographer, software engineer, and founder of PhotoNaturalist. You can usually find him hiking in the beautiful mountains and deserts of southern California.